Challenge set by Sarah at https://bionicbookwormblog.wordpress.com/2018/06/25/top-5-tuesday-july-topics-2/
1. The only one I’m actively planning to reread is One Day by David Nicholas. I’m going up to Endinburgh, as this book is set in Edinburgh, I would like to read it in Edinburgh.
Other than that, I’m not sure what I would like to reread. I guess there are some children’s books that I would enjoy reading to children…
2. Charlie and the Chocolate factory by Roald Dahl. Love, the imagery at the beginning with all 4 Grandparents top and tailing in a bed.
3. Father Christmas, comes to Sheffield. Given this as present twice for a few children (joint present for nephew and niece and present for friends little boy). However, I have not yet read it to a child. It has beautiful Sheffield illustrations in. Maybe one day, I can borrow it back for a Sheffield child or two.
4. Fantastic Fox by Roald Dahl. I think my Dad read this one to my sister and I and I later read it to my brother.
5. Hungry caterpillar . With it’s fun cut out pages, a fun one to read with kids.