In Sheffield there are celebratory events centred around cathedral.
From 11am – 7pm
– Vintage ambulance
– Meet with humanoid companion care robots
– Blood pressure monitoring
– Research looking into how ice pops could help children undergoing chemotherapy
– Informative stands highlighting medical advances in the treatment of diabetes, heart disease and other medical conditions
– Interactive simulations of how our body allows us to run, jump, hop, dance, skip, crawl, and squat, and meet with humanoid companion care robots
I believe there is also a concert in the cathedral tonight but, don;t think any tickets available; think a lot of tickets have been given to NHS staff.