So far learnt whisky tastes horrible! Wait already knew that! Apparently vanilla and grass notes (WHO drinks GRASS!!!) come from the aldehydes).
Don’t think had onion bhajis past midnight since I was a student, but did today!
- About bird sperm and penisis.
- The history of football shirts.
- Neutroni means neutral little ones in Italian.
- Neutroni are created when nucleus decays into proton sending out an electron (hope got that right!).
- About feeding tubes and collor for Motor Neuron Disease patients.
- Public involvement in law.
- Beattles input into CT scanners.
The lectures continue until 5pm today. Go along and Be INSPIRED (if you are in Sheffield).
It costs £10 or £7 for concessions which includes cake and a drink and a wrist band.
It is for charity. Rotherham hospice which helps cancer and motor neurone disease and cancer patients.
In the whisky lecture the lecturer’s Mum had died from cancer. She was a medical secretary who proof read his PHd whilst having chemotherapy.
As well as entry, I bought raffle tickets to win a marvellous cake and books (for sake of charity).