1. Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new question
4. List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
Thanks Elsie LMC
Good questions, know not exactly rules but, if anyone else feels like answering, please go ahead.
1. If you had to stay in one location for the rest of your life and never travel far from it where would it be?
Answer: Probably Lake District. My family visit a lot so, I would see them. Beautiful scenery to walk in.
2. What is the first thing that you feel after you upload a post to your blog (E.g, excitement/ it depends/ nerves ect)?
A. Depends excitement maybe.
3. How would you describe blogging to a person who has heard the word ‘blog’ before but has no idea what it really means?
A. Writing posts about anything which publish on own bit of internet.
4. If you were only allowed to blog about one topic what would you choose?
A. Really hard as my blog is so random! Lots of people limit self to books, and I do love reading. But I also love going to and writing about theatre.
5. What is your favourite season and which season is it where you are now?
A. Probably summer. It is spring now in UK. But not had much spring like weather there was snow in Sheffield where live last Mon and lots of rain where in Scunthorpe where I started the day, last Monday. This morning, it is raining again.
6. Do you think there is anything different about the you in real life and the you that is portrayed through your blog?
A. I limit what I reveal, on my blog as quite cautions about security, for example never shown face on blog!
7. What was the last book you read?
A.Geurnsey literary and potato peel pie society. I read it all in 24 hours. The photo is of me reading it on Sunday morning; blanket book, camomile tea, orange juice and Steve Wright love songs radio playing in background, through the tv.
8. 5 years ago did you think you would be where you are now in life?
A. I’m not where I wanted to be 5 years ago. I’m still trying!
9. Do you have a specific place that you go to type out blog posts or do you feel comfortable enough to do them anywhere?
A. Theatre reviews often on tram on way home. Writing this on the tram! Everything else wherevever and whenever! In my house or out and about.
10. If there was a movie made about your life which celebrity would play you?
A. Someone said I look like Sairose Rohan. I may not show face on blog but, I look like this, only more glamorous!
11. Do you have any pets? If no then do you want any? If yes then what kind of a niche do you think their blog would be if they had one? 😂
A. No pets and no real desire for one at the moment.