I’m doing this Tag that Life of Angela did.
Do you prefer to cook or order take out?
Cook or go out. Take way can take as long as cooking. I like to eat on proper plates so you still have all the washing to do and lots of rubbish to sort out.
2. What did you do last weekend?
Worked both days but Saturday night ate at Italian restaurant with parents. Sunday night watched The Darkest Hour at the cinema with a friend.
3. What is your favorite ice cream flavour?
4. Would you rather have a grapefruit sized head or a head the size of a watermelon?
5. What would motivate you to run a marathon?
It would be such an amazing achievement. At the moment working on being able to run 5k.
6. Do you have any vacation plans coming up?
7. How did you get your name? Do you know the meaning of your name?
My Mum always liked name. I have Belgium herritage so spelt Belgium way without H rather than usual English way; Sarah.
8. What is something that you’ve never done but would like to try?
Hot air ballooning. Tried to do four times last year but got cancelled because of the weather … hopefully this year.
9. What’s the best thing that happened to you this week?
Great day off today; retail therapy then lunch with a friend.
10. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
Keep dry inside perhaps watch wine whilst feel warm and snug. Drink hot chocolate. Read.
If anyone would like to answer these questions go ahead. If you want you can raise 10 questions and nominate 10 people to answer (see Angela’s post if you are more compliant with rules than myself!